Welcome to the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) Nevada Capital Branch. Our mission is to provide essential value to our members and partners, advance civil engineering, and serve the public. Click here for more information about the Board Members. We strive to locally and continuously adhere to our mission by focusing on goals such as the following:
- Monthly luncheons featuring technical presentations/speakers.
- Continuing education programs offering Professional Development Hours (PDH’s).
- Promoting civil engineering to junior high and high school students.
- ASCE was founded in 1852.
- The ASCE Nevada Capital Branch was established in 1963.